Yoni Steaming mix cold womb
For women where implantation fails or women with repeated miscarriages, a cold uterus and/or a acidified womb is often the cause. A warm womb is of great importance, because an embryo loves warmth.
The blood vessels are also constricted when there is cold in the uterus. This means that the blood circulation is poor. If someone does become pregnant with a cold uterus, this can still be a reason for a miscarriage. The cold can cause the cell division to stop, causing breakdown (menstruation) to follow.
These steam herbs are a tool to counteract all this and make the climate of the uterus optimal again.
How do you recognize a cold uterus?
- Regularly have cold hands and feet
- A pale look
- Problems with lower back pain.
- It’s often cold, especially during your period.
- You lose little blood.
- A very painful menstruation.
- The abdomen and buttocks feel cold.
- Dark blood clots during menstruation.
For best results we recommend these steam herbs in combination with the cold uterus honey or tea.
This package contains herbs for more than 10 times steaming.
20 in stock