Chili walnuts 250 grams
Walnuts are rich in omega-3, fibre and contain up to twice as much antioxidant as other nuts.
Vitamins, including: B1, B2, B6, B11, C and E.
Minerals, including: potassium, phosphorus, manganese, copper, calcium and magnesium.
- Good for sperm seed
- The amino acid arginine in walnut improves the production of sperm cells and promotes the blood circulation of the uterus.
- Because of the improved blood circulation in the uterus it stimulates the implantation.
- Omega3 in walnut improves the flexibility of the sperm cell membrane, improves the quality of the sperm and has an important function in successful fertilization.
- Helps against stress
- High protein
- Promoting growth and development of the embryo
- Essential for the heart and nervous system and brain development
- Provides healthy red blood cells
- Good for the immune system
One bag contains 250 grams